SO! Friday, I was puttering around the house in my jammie jams. Yeah, it was pushing noon-ish, but....that's not the point right now. Tee hee! I let our Yorkies out in the yard to romp and do their business, and I was watching them through our sliding glass door and, like I said, puttering. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a guy walking into our yard - the Fed Ex guy! So, first, I run into the kitchen, looking for SOMETHING to throw on. Of course, nothing. In a split second, I'm thinking, do I run upstairs?? No....the sliding door is right by the stairs, he'll see me. Do I not answer the door?? Can't do that.....the doggies are outside with the guy, and I REALLY REALLY need that birth certificate. So, as dignified as I can, in my faded nightshirt, I had to answer the door. With a messy house behind me, the dogs in the yard jockeying to get to the Fed Ex guy, and me in my jammies with no makeup and a half-assed brushed ponytail, I signed for Mike's birth certificate. Sigh. I'm sure he wouldn't have minded if instead of dumpy ole me it was Angelina Jolie at the door........
But, we do now have Mike's birth certificate!!! Yay!!! Now, on with the passport expedition!!! One step closer, baby........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Michelle,
That is too funny! Now be sure to put on some "real" clothes before you get that certificate and the other docs state certified, or they'll really look at you funny!
Patty
Post a Comment