Just wanted to throw out a little update on my mom. She's doing well, recooperating nicely, and we hope to have her home possibly Wednesday. She finally got to eat something on Monday...pink jello and juice. She said the hospital must really be getting racy to be handing out pink jello!! Poor lady, this is the first thing she's had to eat in 6 days. And trust me, at 103 lbs, she doesn't have a lot of room to spare! I told her I'd donate, but...
Anyhoo, for now, (knock on wood) she's doing very well, perky, spunky, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Now we just need to get her home so I can lavish even more love and attention on her!! Not to mention some GOOD food. No more of this pink jello crap!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's AWESOME news! I've been thinking about you guys. Now, it's time to get her that recliner to match the jello. Let me know when you're settled, we'll chat.
Post a Comment