So, what's new, you ask? Well, not a lot. We are waiting for our paperwork. Basically, what happens when you accept the child you are offered, the parent's paperwork must match up with the baby's paperwork. Then, when our paperwork is one, big, happy family, it is forwarded along the process and is sent to the USCIS (Immigration Office) where they will review everything. They have up to 60 days to review our case and determine that our baby is indeed an orphan and meets the qualifications for adoption and immigration. After we receive that favorable determination, a Giving and Receiving Ceremony is scheduled in the province where our baby is right now. Then, I'll travel to Vietnam to bring our baby home. HOME. Isn't that a lovely word???
Right now, we are still in that matching up the paperwork phase. However, I DID just get new photos of the Fabulous Miss M!!!!!! She has a haircut :( but otherwise looks healthy. I will post more snippets soon!!! It was absolutely WONDERFUL to see photos of her from just a week or so ago!! I just cannot wait to have her in my arms and kiss a little smile on her chubby wittle cheeks. In the photos, though.....10 fingers and 10 toes. Couldn't ask for anything better!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment