

So, Mike's birthday was almost a month ago now.....just about time to put some photos on the blog, hey??? :)
Maelie was NOT in a good mood for Daddy's birthday, and ended up having to go to bed early that night. But, here are a few photos...Mikey's 'meat cake'....Mike isn't a sweets type guy, and always said that his favorite flavor of cake would be a meat cake. So, Maelie and I made a huge meatloaf in a cake pan and 'decorated' it with spray cheese. Too funny, hey??
And, this is a photo of the World's Most Ugliest Baby. LOL! That was the night of Daddy's birthday. She was in a bad mood, had funky hair, and, unfortunately, was sporting the after affects of an incident involving a Yorkie. One of our dogs and her crossed paths over a piece of food. Suffice to say, that dog is lucky to be alive today, after 'Momma Bear' got over her cub getting hurt. We're not sure why the dog reacted the way he did, but we think it was jealousy, and his perceived competition over food. He is no longer allowed in the same room as her, and, we also make time for him at night, too. He was a little bit forgotten, so now we make extra 'Stuie' time for him, when Maelie is in bed. It seems to be working wonderfully, and there are no more incidences. Let me tell you, though, did I feel like a failure as a mother THAT night.
I had to include this photo of her, though, because everyone says what a beautiful child she is (and she IS!), but I had to show that she's not ALWAYS so beautiful!!! LOL. (although, truth be told, I still think she's cute in this photo, too. LOL!)
***MORE updates to come!!!***

1 comment:
You know when I first saw the photo of the cake I was kinda taken aback and then when I read what it was made of, it looked delicious! Hee. I just covet that beautiful thick hair of Maelie's. Emma's hair is not growing much at all but the ped said his daughter didn't have any hair until 2, so, guess it is all relative. :)
Post a Comment