Monday, September 28, 2009

The Infamous County Fair

I have been slacking on the blog, yes, I know. I am trying to catch up, and I needed to post about our TWO DAYS at the County Fair in early August. The first day, Miss Maelie decided she wanted to be clingy, and didn't want to sit in her stroller or walk around. She wanted Mommy to hold her. So, we didn't stay too long that day. We didn't even get to eat anything yummy!!! We decided to go back the next day, and had a better time. Even though it rained and got wet and chilly. We even paid $9!!!!!! to ride the carosel. Can you believe that?!?!?!

The first day, though, we were hanging around the Children's Barn, and outside is a nice, fenced in area that kids can ride these metal John Deere tractors around. Maelie had fun there, and befriended a little fellow with a red balloon. Now, in the photos, it totally looks like she started a fight with the kid for his balloon, but, I assure you, she didn't. But, isn't it hilarious?!?!?!? :)

No comments: