Friday, October 2, 2009

A typical day...

Less than an hour ago, I'm sitting here, in the living room, with Maelie. I knew Mikey was coming home early today for our anniversary, so I didn't bring Maelie up for a nap right away. I was waiting for him to get home. Maelie decides to bring out every toy, every book, EVERYTHING out today. I have photos I'll post later..the living room was a disaster. Our one dog Nikki got sick on the ottoman, the answering machine was beeping, and I'm like...."SIGH." So, Mikey comes home. I told him we had to put Maelie down for a nap, and then I can clean the living room. He says, jokingly, 'why clean??' JUST at that moment, Maelie goes over to the TV where I had a rose in a vase of water...it's been there for a week and she never played with it before...she dumps the whole thing down on her. I look around...toys, books, dogs, water, cat trying to eat the ribbon on Maelie's balloon...everything all over the place, and I just burst out laughing. Maelie just put the topper on the chaos. She has comedic timing down to a fault!!!! :) So, she's now upstairs napping, I have the room picked up, dog mess cleaned up, flower back in the vase, and all is well. For now. HA!!

1 comment:

Michelle Lenich said...

LOL! Sounds all too familiar! When are you coming to the City? Imagine what the 2 girls could do to 1 livingroom!