Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I am so very thankful for my family, friends, and of course, Maelie.  I count my blessings every single day that this precious little girl is in our lives. 

We are spending the day at my mother's house with my family.  I am very much looking forward to getting together and having a lovely and relaxed day. 

I couldn't let the day pass, though, without sharing again a photo or two from last year.  Mike wanted Maelie to have her own little 'turkey.'  :)  He bought her another one for this year.  Hopefully, I'll have some cute photos to share of our second Thanksgiving together!




5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Thanksgiving..
have a great day..

Anonymous said...

You should let PETA use the second picture for an ad.

Christina said...

Seems as if it were yesterday that I was looking at these same photos - I'm sure you feel the same! Time has flown since we brought our daughters home. I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and can't wait to see photos from this year!

Snowflowers Mum said...

You guys are torturing that child...give her tofurkey please!

Her Husband (The Imperial Father of her Royal Highness The Empress MaeLi) said...

I don't think she would be quite as happy with a shitty TofuTurkey as she was eatin' her way through that real one this year!