Thursday, August 9, 2007

Passport Saga Update

The certified, State Sealed copy of the passport has reached the Vietnam Consulate in San Francisco! Yippee!!!! After they do their thing, they'll send it Fed Ex to our adoption agency in Fountain Valley, California, and it will all be done and dusted. We'll be back on track once again! Hooray!! In less than a week, I am hoping, this whole saga will be behind us.

I am still so incredibly surprised and in awe of the Passport Authority. You cannot even imagine how grateful I am that we were able to get his passport in one week. I swear, if I could take all the passport people who were involved in our application out for dinner, I'd be right there footing the bill!!!!!

For now, we wait for the Vietnam Consulate to do their thing, and then wait again for a referral. At least this passport saga kept me busy!! :)

2 comments:

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

You're inching closer with every step! Congratulations on getting the passports out of the way! One day closer...
Patty-A WC PAP too

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope you get a referral really soon!
Stacey