Due to the whole passport issue, my official wait time will be starting as soon as Vietnam receives the passport document....approximately 1-2 weeks. From then, it will be 90-120 days - I am guessing closer to the 120 days.
I am beyond frustrated and sad. Since I have a chunk of time ahead of me, and due to my frustration and sadness right now, I probably won't be posting a lot for awhile.
Have a happy Autumn, Everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Michelle,
I am so sorry! I read the saying below on another blog and thought it might be encouraging! Hang in there! We are hoping for our referral around October or November, so I know how hard it is to wait!
"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." ~Earl Nightingale
Regards,
Angela
Hi Michelle,
This process is so painful but so worth it in the end. Like everything else in life that requires patience, it will all be forgotten when you are holding that sweet baby in your arms.
Catherine
Hi Michelle,
I pm'd you...go read your email. I send you hugs and will talk to you soon.
Love
Kel
Post a Comment