Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Fabulous Miss M

As promised, here are some snippets of the Fabulous Miss M waiting for us in Vietnam. When she is legally ours, I will be able to post an actual photo of her, but until then, we'll have to make do with a mini preview.

You gotta love all that hair. She's already stylish with her bangs...






Check out that intense stare!


My fave...the milk mustache...







Isn't she gorgeous?!?!?! :)



5 comments:

Michelle and Tom said...

Michelle - it's the other Michelle:)

She is a beauty!!!

Hey - did you see that we have another MN person, from Roseville, waiting for a referal via WC? We could have our own little play group next year!!! Can't wait to meet you and your little cutie soon!

Kim and Rich said...

Michelle,

It's been so long since I've checked your email. Your daughter is so beautiful...with that shock of dark hair!

Can't wait to see the official pictures.

Sue said...

Michelle, she's a beauty--love the hair! I hope your wait to travel isn't too long--it's so hard once you have their picture!

Sue

Catherine said...

What gorgeous hair!!!! I would be so in love already :) Congradulations!!

Stacey said...

Wow! What a cutie. I am so so happy for you and your husband! I am really looking forward to hearing about your next step!