There's a lot I could blog about right now, but since it's late, I'm going to keep it light.Sometimes I refer to people as being 'crunchy.' This is a good thing! Some of my favorite people are crunchy. You know the type...they're the ones to speak their mind tactfully, humorously, but truthfully. They're the kind of people who look at life NOT through rose colored glasses, but clear as a bell, and they love life even with all the grit and truth. You can just tell. They're the kind of people who will come right out and say, "You're full of shit," when, indeed, you are. They're truthful, wise, intelligent, creative, clever, honest, but never in a mean, backstabbing way. If they want to swear, they will say FUCK, not 'f*&k', or 'fork' or 'fart' or 'farg'. But, they also don't just drop the 'F-Bomb' for shock value. It's a true balance. What an art form! (Hee heee he!!)
So, we all know people like this. But why, you ask, do I call them 'crunchy?' Because in the plain vanilla pudding of life, they are the broken up, crumbled crunchy candy cookie bits that make life much more interesting and tastier.
Thank you, my crunchy friends!!!

1 comment:
Well I want you to know.. that I am CRUNCY ....
LOVE this post..
Have a Great Weekend..
Post a Comment