Sunday, April 6, 2008

SNOWSTORM!!!

Okay, I thought it was supposed to be SPRING. We are in the midst of a major snow storm with over a foot of snow already fallen and much more coming. It's blowing, snowing, the driveway's blocked...it's a MESS. The trees are loaded, so I'm hoping through the night we keep our power and no branches break to fall on the power lines.

So, time to put up the old Christmas tree, I guess!!!!!! I'll have to take some photos tomorrow, I think. This is the most snow we've seen all year. WOW...looking out the window, it's just blowing out there!!! Brrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Poor Yorkies are having a heck of a time, it's over their heads!!

If you don't hear from me in a day or two, come dig me out!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Karey said...

What the ????

SNOW? It's APRIL!? Flowers are supposed to be blooming, birds are supposed to be chirping. Time to move to TX ;)

Kim said...

I can not believe you had snow...
THAT IS AWFUL..
Don't mean to brag.. but maybe if you stop by my blog it might cheer you up...
Have a Great Week..
HUGS