Monday, June 2, 2008

Approvals are Coming in!!

Not for us yet, because it's still too soon, but, there have been a flurry of approvals lately!!!!!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy for everyone, but especially those of you waiting for approvals from Thai Nguyen. This is the province that has been held up for soooo long, and where our first referral was to come from. The province still holds a special place in my heart, as will that first baby. Congratulations to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, I gotta mention Karey......I am soooooooooo freakin' happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know, she's my dear friend and has waited over 170 days for their approval. Her blog link is just over there to the right at the top. :) I am just freaking thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone with their approvals, GO GET THOSE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Karey said...

Thanks for the shout out, sista!