Quick!!! I have a very dear friend turning 50 on Friday....and I don't have a clue what to get her!!!! HELP!!
I'm trying to think of something meaningful....she's kind of practical, though, doesn't wear a ton of jewelry, very down to earth, not into make-up and bath stuff, likes to garden a little bit....CRAP!
What are some of YOUR ideas????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi All,
I would like to introduce myself... My name is Lorraine I am divorced and live in Northern Virginia with my 6 year old bilogical daughter.. I too am adopting a baby boy from Vietnam. I am on day 52 waiting for my USCIS approval and it is agonzing. Any thoughts on what some of the other parents have experienced in terms of wait time? I read Michelle's comments about her friend waiting 170 days and that freaked me out....
Any thoughts you can share would be great....
a box of depends and some haircolor.. because I am mean.
Crabtree and Evelyn has some cool gardening stuff...check out the cute gift sets
http://search.crabtree-evelyn.com/?keywords=gardeners
Post a Comment