A 4-month old little girl in our daughter's orphanage died on Friday in Vietnam. She had been ill for the past few weeks with pneumonia. She was just a little bit older than our baby.
I am speechless and unbearably sad for my friend and her family. They were in the same boat as us...they previously lost a referral, but now they must deal with this devestating blow.
My heart goes out to you and your family, Sweetie. You're in my thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I was very sorry to hear about the girl...
I Have a boy who was adopted from Vietnam 12 yeras ago and i want to share his new album with you. (I made him a new album ... It's in Hebrew but you can see the pic....)
Anat Bentov
Israel
Oh boy. It is too close for that to happen.
i am so sorry to hear this :(
Post a Comment