Okay, so I've been battling a cold since the beginning of July and it moved into my ears. I have been trying EVERYTHING to get it to leave....sudafed, nyquil, dimetapp, you name it, I tried it. Nothing, nada, zilch. I STILL can't hear. So, I FINALLY broke down and went to the doctor today. I was NOT thrilled about it. I decided to go as a walk-in. I'm thinking...two little ears, how long could it take?? Yeah, right. After waiting for over an hour, I was told to come back in an hour and a half. I wasn't even going to come back, but I did. And, I am glad. I have a TON of fluid built up behind my ear drums. After checking my ears and chest, I left 5 minutes later with a prescription for antibiotics. YAY!
So, for those of you that I've been whining to about my ears...I went. :) Hopefully, this works so I can stop whining to y'all, and avoid a trip to the ENT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment