Did you miss me?? I bet you didn't even know I was gone. :) Last Thursday, my friends said they needed my help driving to New York's China Town, so Friday, we all packed up and left. I'll be writing A LOT about my trip later, but for now, I just wanted to check in, say I am home now after driving back to Minnesota Wednesday-Thursday. We got back Thursday, and after being awake for over 40 hours, even though I got a good night's sleep, I'm still tired!
No acknowledgement on the I 600 yet. A friend of mine just got hers, though..and we sent ours about the same time. So maybe mine is coming soon? I DID get our baby's documents in the mail while I was gone. It's so touching to read about her first days on this Earth.
But, for now....I'm home! There's nothing quite like it. :) Much more to come......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Did you drive through here and not call me? We have a guest bed and a 100 pound lab that likes to spoon strangers.
Sorry there is no news on your immigration crap. Bummer!
Post a Comment