Sorry for the blunt title, but I'm really steamed right now. I still had not received an acknowledgement to the USCIS receiving my I 600 paperwork. On the advice of a friend, I decided to email them to make sure they had gotten my paperwork. I got a reply tonite that says they do NOT have my application, and to make sure my agency has sent it. BAHHH. I am steamed. I was told by my case worker it was sent over to Vietnam on July 28th. When I didn't hear anything by August 11th, I emailed our agency's staff and was then told there was a delay due to waiting for official referral photos, and I should hear in a week. Okay. Fine. NOW....I have NO idea where it is or what the delay is. It's just as I feared when it was sent out...that the paperwork would be somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.
I'm a patient woman. I think I've endured a good many delays, set-backs, and disappointments through this all with relatively good spirits. But, the fuse is just about to hit the powder keg, and it ain't going to be pretty.
Stay tuned....I'll let you know what I find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Trust me when I say you have to be on them every step of the way. Try to get a "real" answer, not the run around. Hopefully they will get it there tonight. I'm cheering for you, girlfriend! This is why we should be able to file on our own...I could go on and on and on as you know, so I won't.
Not shocked. I am sorry this happened to you!
I hope that they can track it and that it is somewhere safe. That is my biggest fear, that something gets lost in transit. If paperwork can get lost instate, why not transpacific?! Let us know what you find out. (((HUGS))
Post a Comment