Hopefully, tonite I'll post some photos, especially the one of Maelie visiting Santa, but I have to scan that one in first. She was GREAT with Santa!!! No tears, no fussing, nothing!! And, the photo turned out great. I was so proud. :)
Christmas is coming!!! And I have to admit to feeling like a little kid again. It's like this year, I have every gift I've ever wanted wrapped up in one, giant box. I'm just giddy!!!! Seriously, I slept for 2 hours last night. I know...I'm a loon!!!
Just remember out there in Bloggerland, to enjoy all these little things and not get hung up on the 'should'ves and could'ves.' I had First Time Mom syndrome thinking the house had to be perfectly decorated, there had to be loads of cookies and everything should rival that of Martha Stewart or June Cleaver. YEAH RIGHT. I got over that and am just enjoying the look of happiness on Maelie's face when she sees our tree..even without a ton of decorations..and all the wrapped presents. Oooh, I just can't wait to see her open her very first Christmas presents!!!!!
Can you hardly stand it?!?!? And, it's snowing!!!! I'm not one for a ton of snow, but there's just something magical about Christmas snow. It makes everything so very pretty and sparkly and 'White Christmas-y'. Damn, I must be over the bend this year...I'm gushing over SNOW.
I wonder if it's too early in the day for egg nog...here's a fun trivia tidbit...I've NEVER tasted egg nog before! Wild, eh?? Perhaps I should go try some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think you should indeed try the eggnog.. then BOTH you and Maelie would have firsts to share! Happy holidays, friend!
Martha
PAP waiting to file I600
Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your first one being a MOMMY! :)
Yeah!!!!!
(and of course Katie bawled her head off on Santa's lap!).
Love
Kel
Post a Comment