Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blog Apology

I have to apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I haven't been feeling the greatest this week, but I hope to get back to regular updates soon.

Valentine's Day turned out very nice. Maelie stayed overnight with her auntie and uncle and did very very well. They set up their old crib so Maelie slept well. Apparently, she just doesn't like sleeping in playpens!

I do have many photos to share, and will download them soon. We'll have a photo update montage soon, I promise.

Other than my feeling not so great, everyone else here is doing well. We still have construction going on, which is wearing thin on my patience, too! And, my baby is nearing her first birthday!!! I need to get back on my feet soon so I can plan her a great party.

Will be back soon, with photos!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell them why she doesn't like the playpen! Too close to the floor. For those that don't know, they sleep on the floor in the Orpanage, and during the night, the snakes come in the wrap themselves around the children for warmth. MaeLi knows that if she sleeps on the floor, the snakes might come out. At least that's what I have been telling people! :)