Venture with us as we raise our precious daughter, adopted from Vietnam.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Sick Week
My blog's been lacking, I know. I have posts and photos to download, but I've been battling a bad cold/sinus thing. I'm hoping to have the energy to update it tomorrow. After I find my camera.......
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
3 comments:
Get well! And pm me when you get a chance too!
The Camera Has Been Found! The Story Must Told About MaeLi's PTSS and 'Nam Flashback!!!!!!
We are waiting for photos. I am going through withdrawal.
Post a Comment