Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Teeth


Yes...First TEETH!!! We've been seeing white bumps and signs of teething for quite awhile now, but it's official...we have two teeth that have broken through! One on the bottom and one on the top, both in the front. :) She has a lot of bumps in there, too, and we no longer have to worry about how she chews her favorite food (chicken); she has one heckuva strong bite. I found this out looking for the new teeth....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and Maelie!
By the way, I just dropped by and loved your blog ;)

Kelley said...

This happened to me too when I tried to see what was going on in there, and Steve just laughed and said it served me right! Man can those little kids bite hard!!

Anonymous said...

That took a while! She is going to get them all at once. watch.