This weekend kicked off the festival season. In our home town, we have a festival called "Land of the Loon," in honor of the state bird. There's a morning parade, followed by a large craft fair in the park.
Usually, we put our own FDNY Ladder Truck in the parade, but this year, we had Maelie ride in the city's own Ladder Truck. I dressed her in her dalmation print dress, so she could be the 'official' dalmation on the truck. She did very, very well...she loves noise and commotion, lights and sirens. These are all things that Mommy did NOT like as a child, so I am glad she doesn't take after me. I was a scaredy child!!!
Here are some photos from the parade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How cute is Maelie - that end of the day photo looks a lot like a little girl I know when she is over tired. :) I am SO envious of those darling pigtails!
Post a Comment