Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picture Day!

We went to our local big box store for One Year Anniversary photos. I knew it was going to be a challenge, as Maelie has been clingy to all get-out with me, and, she didn't disappoint. Luckily, our appointment was for 10:00 a.m. and the next appointment wasn't until 12:00. So, we could take our time. We tried Daddy walking her around the store and Mommy disappearing...which worked a bit. We tried Mommy helping...she wanted me to hold her. We would have had perfect photos if she would have just SAT. SIGH! But, we were able to get a few nice photos, and I thought I'd post a preview here. There are some other nice ones that I'll share when the hard copies come in...otherwise, family will be upset with me if everyone else gets to see the photos before they do!!! :)

We think she looks like a little princess with the fairytale background.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Too cute for words;) Could she be any cuter?!!!!

Christina said...

She looks like a princess because she is a princess! :) Such an adorable photograph. She "smiles" better for photos than our Emma that is for sure! One photographer told us that Emma was the hardest baby he ever had to work to get a smile out of. Ha.

Stacey said...

WOW, is she ADORABLE!!
Stacey and Sasha