Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mommy's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

I want to know where the heck my chubby-cheeked little baby went in such a short time???  Here she is last year:



And here she is THIS year:




So, Santa, can you slow time down a little bit so I don't turn around and have her be all grown up??  But, if you can't do that, can you at least help us all get through the 'terrible twos?'  I'm afraid, like Christmas, they are upon us. Just slip Mommy a little something extra in her stocking...she's going to need all the help she can get. 

My regards to Mrs. Claus. I'm sure it must be hard to watch all those elves grow up, too.  With that, and keeping your whites as white as they are, she must go through a good quantity of rum balls, too!  I'll have to call for her recipe....

Fly safely, and fire up Rudolf.  There's a snowstorm a-brewin'!

Sincerely,
Maelie's Mommy