VERY cool:) I LOVE IT!!! I did the Santa message and Isabella FREAKED out. She ran upstairs screaming and crying, "SHUT IT OFF!!!" She is still in the 'I hate Santa mode'.
This was too wild. Thanks for sharing. I showed it to Emma and she was mesmerized. Now as for the Santa thingie, it did not have music (did it?) and she was not too interested in it. :)
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
2 comments:
VERY cool:) I LOVE IT!!! I did the Santa message and Isabella FREAKED out. She ran upstairs screaming and crying, "SHUT IT OFF!!!" She is still in the 'I hate Santa mode'.
This was too wild. Thanks for sharing. I showed it to Emma and she was mesmerized. Now as for the Santa thingie, it did not have music (did it?) and she was not too interested in it. :)
Post a Comment