My posts have been so filled with doom and gloom lately. I really need to stop and think of the things I am thankful for right now. So, as of Sunday night at 10:30 pm. I am thankful for:
1) The clean bedding we just put on the bed and how nice and fluffy it feels.
2) My new Dooney & Bourke purse I got today...not just because it's really really cute, but for what it represents. It is my birthday present (not until March 25) from my friends Peter and Shelly, and it's one of the nicest, most generous gifts a friend has ever given me.
3) My snoring hubby lying next to me in bed, along with my five Yorkies, who are also all cuddled and snoring. :) All 6 of them are just so warm and cuddly!!! :)
That felt good. I gotta do this much more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree.. sometimes you just have to focus on what you have right now and let the if and whens slide for a while. It is too stressful to live under a cloud all the time.
Post a Comment