Venture with us as we raise our precious daughter, adopted from Vietnam.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Bug Luv
Just a little somethin' somethin' my hubby sent to me on Valentine's Day. I thought it was appropriate to post it on Wednesday - 'Hump Day'... ;)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/
TOO FUNNY!!!!
Love the bugs...
Have a Great Weekend..
Happy Easter girly..
Post a Comment