
It's my birthday today!!!! Even though I wish I could have spent my 34th birthday in Vietnam, it's been a pretty good time. :) My mom turned 70 on Saturday, so we had a family dinner at her house, and I, ah....celebrated a bit. HA!! Nothing like doing tequila shots with your nephew. It was great!! (Don't worry...he's 22). My niece Samantha the Baker, made me a gorgeous cake. I'll have to post photos later. It looked like a Tiffany jewelry box, and was DELICIOUS. She's great. She remembered my absolute favorite cake flavors. White cake, Bavarian cream, and raspberry. Oh, it rocked.
My hubby gave me an aquamarine bracelet, and took me shopping on Monday. I got jeans and a couple of shirts and some jammie-jams. And, last night, I had a slumber party at my friend Shelly's. She made me a drink called 'scooby snacks,' and I kind of got the gist of majong. And I got to see videos of my little friend Angela when she was a baby. Shelly's brother gave me a bottle of Chanel Chance perfume. Awesome stuff. Today, I got my nails done and ate waaaaaaay too much Chinese food. But...there's always room for more cake..............
Gotta go raid the fridge!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday girly..
Have a Great Week...
Happy birthday. Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Michelle
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday! You should hve invited me. I need new clothes!
Stacey and Sasha
Post a Comment