Venture with us as we raise our precious daughter, adopted from Vietnam.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I'm Still Waiting...
I'm still waiting to hear from the USCIS if they have gotten our paperwork. Please, oh PLEASE, kind USCIS folks....all I need is one word from you all: "Acknowledgement." Maybe tomorrow????
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It took us 13 days to get our acknowledgment. Hang in there! karen
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
1 comment:
It took us 13 days to get our acknowledgment. Hang in there!
karen
Post a Comment