Maelie has decided that standing is THE thing. She is so busy, strong, and smart. She regularly pulls herself up in her crib, and I now have the legs on her busy table toy so she can stand by that...which she does now ALL THE TIME. It used to be a little bit of a struggle for her to stand, but not anymore! She is ready to MOVE, man! Sunday, November 23, 2008
Look Ma...I'm Standing!!
Maelie has decided that standing is THE thing. She is so busy, strong, and smart. She regularly pulls herself up in her crib, and I now have the legs on her busy table toy so she can stand by that...which she does now ALL THE TIME. It used to be a little bit of a struggle for her to stand, but not anymore! She is ready to MOVE, man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, your fun is just starting. Time to babyproof the house!
She is just beautiful! Love the pics.
Ann M
AP and PAP Bac Ninh
Post a Comment