She's beautiful Michelle. Could you please email me? have a question for you about the babies in Bac Ninh if you don't mind. thanks, Michelle f. CT 7/11 CFC Bac Ninh
Love that line at Gymboree and she looks sooooo adorable in it. I never saw that sweater but wow I am glad I didnt or I probably would have bought that as well. She looks perfect in her pink and chocolate!!!
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
5 comments:
TOOO CUTE>..
She's beautiful Michelle. Could you please email me? have a question for you about the babies in Bac Ninh if you don't mind.
thanks,
Michelle f.
CT
7/11 CFC Bac Ninh
Fancy Schmancy
Love that line at Gymboree and she looks sooooo adorable in it. I never saw that sweater but wow I am glad I didnt or I probably would have bought that as well. She looks perfect in her pink and chocolate!!!
Christy :)
She is adorable!
Stacey and Sasha
Post a Comment