I was downloading and looking at some photos of Maelie today and found a few I just had to post. Sometimes, when I see her in photos, I am just struck at how very pretty she is. Of course I am completely biased, but..... :)

This is Maelie wearing her Uncle Alan's fur Viking hat.
I think she looks like a little Mongolian Princess. :)

This is Maelie and our littlest Yorkie Allegra in 'jail.' "Can't you spring us, Mommy???"

Isn't she just a sweetheart? I know you all probably don't know this, so I'll say it again to be sure...I just LOVE her!

5 comments:
You are biased and for good reason!! Maelie IS very pretty!! Enjoy her this Christmas!
She is a cutie indeed! How wonderful beyond words that she has such a loving forever family!!!!!!! I just love reading your blog.
:)
Martha
PAP waiting, waiting, waiting to file I600!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree!! She is absolutly beautiful!!!
Christy :)
Wow what more can be said. You have a beautiful daughter. :)
Merry Christmas!
Your Yorkie is a cutie too!
Ok, I LOVE that hair! That sprout ROCKS! Her and Kenzie need to start a crazy hair club!
Post a Comment