Happy Valentine's Day from Maelie and the rest of us! Tonite she's going to stay with her Auntie Kimmy. Let's all hope it goes well...she's really been doing the velcro attachment to Mike and me lately, and even cries when she sees family, so it might be a challenge. I have to admit to being nervous already.
Mike is taking me to dinner in a large city about an hour's drive from here. There is a historical mansion that gives tours, and on Valentine's Day they have a romantic dinner. We've gone before, and it's been very nice. I just hope this year I can enjoy it with Maelie at her Auntie's! All I can say to all the mothers out there who have called home every 15 minutes to check on the baby...I NOW UNDERSTAND.
We will have photos later of our Valentine's Day adventures! I hope everyone has a very romantic and lovely day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun!! Sounds like an amazing time!!
christy
You're ahead of us. Sadie hasn't had a babysitter yet. One of these days . . .
Post a Comment