Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Party at Grammie and Grandpa's

Today was Maelie's first party of the weekend, at Grammie and Grandpa Z's house. Tomorrow, we have the second party, at my mom's house. But, today, of course, since it's a holiday, we got off to a rocky start. I don't know what it is with this child and holidays, but, she never fails!! You'll see in the photos. All in all, she did well, considering that there were about 20 people there, including Great Aunties and Uncles whom she'd either seen only once, or hadn't yet seen.

I was so touched that family drove to come celebrate Maelie's First Birthday, especially Auntie Cat and Uncle Bill, with the cousins, Great Auntie Maryann and Great Uncle Chet, who all had to drive quite a ways to come. Of course, I was touched EVERYONE came, and Maelie will have many great photos and video of the day to see how much she's loved...even if she started the day off as a little crabby monster!!!

Thank you again, so much, Grammie and Grandpa, for letting us have the party there, and for all the work you guys did...thank you, Everyone.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!! I cant belive she is getting so old!!! She is just an amazingly beautiful little girl-- really she is just beautiful!!

Christy :)

Catherine said...

Awesome pictures!!!! You really know how to throw the ultimate princess party:) Happy Birthday, Maelie!!!