Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Making Mommy Laugh

Today, I have noticed Maelie doing something. She'll have done something silly, and of course, Mommy laughs, so she does it again, just to make Mommy laugh! Like today, we were eating chicken (which she ate a TON of), and she'd sign for more. I'd give her another bite, and a couple times, she totally grabbed my hand and brought it to her mouth like she was going to take off my hand!!! It was so funny, that of course, I laughed. She did it again, I giggled...I told Mike to watch. She did it again, and this time, had this twinkle in her eye and an impish grin, because she knew I'd laugh. It was so darned cute!!!!!!!! She did the same thing today when we were playing...she did something goofy, and did it again just to make Mommy laugh.

Oh, I love that little girl!!!

AND...yes, she's getting teeth. There are two white spots on the bottom, and her molar areas are swollen. She's a little crabby monster, unless she has her tylenol. Then, she's her little peachy self. :)

No comments: