Mike is gone on a business trip to Canada for a week. He left early this morning, and it's now 2:30 in the afternoon. The house is already sooooo quiet without him. And, it's only Day 1!!!
Maelie and I have plans for the week, to reorganize the house a bit, do some arts and crafts things for Father's Day coming up, and going through her clothes. We'll see what gets done. But, I'm a night owl, and like to do things after Maelie goes to sleep. Of course, Mike works all day and likes to chill out in the evenings. So...this is why I'm hoping to get some reorganization done while he's gone.
Like I said...we'll see what gets done. But, Day 1 is already lonely! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have fun girly..
Can't wait to see what you do for Father's Day..
Kim
Post a Comment