***UPDATE***
Maelie's first word was, unbelieveably...."UMBRELLA." :)
Maelie has been trying REALLY hard to talk lately. There's been a lot more 'mammmamamamamamama's, and 'wowwhawowwha's lately. Today, as I left the room for a second to let the dogs in, and Maelie was sitting in her high chair playing with her toy, I heard a word. The toy said a word, and she repeated it. I was SHOCKED. I came back into the kitchen and had her say it to me three times. She hasn't said it again since, but, she also got tired and had to have a nap.
Now...I will give anyone out there, besides Mikey, a prize, if you can guess her first word. Seriously!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm so proud of her today!!!!!! OH! She also decided to give me open armed hugs today, too!!!!!!!!!! It's just a red-letter day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
But it is not her first word. A few months ago it was reported during her baby signing video she suddenly jumped up and screamed MILK. And that was the end of that. I am of the opinion that there are over a hundred words in that miniature melon of hers that she is keeping to herself and she is playing us!
I can't wait until she gets the order you around words and starts telling Mike what to do. I am betting he will do anything she asks (or demands).
Post a Comment