I don't want to share too many details about her referral, but, a year ago today I knew she was in an orphanage in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, waiting for her new family. Due to all the previous setbacks we had had, I was hesitant to be excited and hopeful that this little girl would join our family. But, let's be honest....I fell in love with that little face. :) How could you not????

2 comments:
Oh, heck, I fell in love with each of my kids when I heard the words "there is a child . . .". I didn't even wait for a photo. The referral is one of the most memorable experiences in your quest to parenthood and one that I'm sure you will remember forever. How wonderful that yours came at Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to you, my friend.
Time flies when you are having fun. Great picture- it sure looks like her.
Post a Comment