***UPDATE***
My father-in-law is doing better and back at home. Thank you all for helping me on this rollercoaster.
Mike's dad is back in the hospital, and not doing well. He has been battling the blood cancer, and from last reports, his blood count is not holding.
Please keep him and our family in your thoughts and prayers. I thank you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
We are praying for him:)
Sorry to hear about Sully, Michelle. He will be in my prayers as all of you will. I owe you an E-mail and will try to get to it this week. Please take care. Hugs to all.
P.S. I am glad that you and Maelie had a special bonding week together. I bet Maelie was just tickled to have her dada home.
i a m so sorry.
Michelle, I am so sorry. I know this has been a rollercoaster for the whole family. We will keep all of you and especially Sully, in our prayers.
Fantastic news, Michelle. Have a wonderful weekend with your FIL and I bet some hugs from Maelie would fix him right up. :)
Post a Comment