Michelle, I was so bummed when I read about your delays! I really am sorry! I love your positive attitude though, good for you! I have the outfit you gave us for our little girl all packed up (not the hat-it would get crushed!) We are running around doing too many things at once. Our house looks like several hurricanes have taken turns hitting it. We did have a small earthquake last weekend-I'll use that as my excuse! I hope you get a referral goes quickly. Your good karma should help! Stacey
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
1 comment:
Michelle,
I was so bummed when I read about your delays! I really am sorry! I love your positive attitude though, good for you! I have the outfit you gave us for our little girl all packed up (not the hat-it would get crushed!) We are running around doing too many things at once. Our house looks like several hurricanes have taken turns hitting it. We did have a small earthquake last weekend-I'll use that as my excuse! I hope you get a referral goes quickly. Your good karma should help!
Stacey
Post a Comment