
I have to show you all the BEAUTIFUL jewelry that my dear friend Karey made for me!!! She is so talented. I asked her to make me a custom piece that was like the ocean. What she made is even better than I could have imagined myself. The different pieces look like squares of sea glass, and the way she designed the necklace makes me think of an ocean wave with glints of sunshine on the water. She did tell me that the sparkly white beads reminded her of watching a friend surf, and I can see why! It so looks like the sun dancing on the water!!
It's utterly gorgeous, Karey, and I thank you so much! I hope you all will check out her blogspot... http://twogirlsjewelry.blogspot.com/. She has such an eye and knack for her jewelry! Sooooo talented!!!!!!! She actually crochets the metal strands on the necklace with a crochet hook!!!!!!!
I'll stop gushing now, but run and check out her other pieces!!!

1 comment:
You rock...thanks for the complements!
Post a Comment