Okay...to keep me busy with our new wait, I've decide to do a couple of things. First of all, I'm putting 12o pieces of chocolate in a jar, and everyday I get to eat one. When the jar is empty, I SHOULD have a referral!!!! Kinda like a big Advent calendar.
My second challenge....everyday I'm going to post the count, and something significant about that number. For instance, today is 120. And, what's significant about the number '120?' Well, according to wikipedia:
"In astrology, when two planets in a person's chart are 120 degrees apart from each other, this is called a trine. This is supposed to bring good luck in the person's life"
Kind of interesting, eh??? Just wait 'til we get down to a partridge in a pear tree!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What awesome ideas!!! Don't forget...it's for your ONE baby :)
Wow what a good idea. I am glad to see that you are bouncing back and taking a positive outlook on things. I know it isn't easy. Just think more time to get ready for your baby.
Michelle
Post a Comment