I have a couple of fun points today about the number 51:
The number of the fire station and rescue engine in the TV series Emergency! I get a kick out of the repeats of this show. Also, one of my hubby's good friends actually owns a fire engine #51 that is the same kind as one used in the show! And for those of you that don't know, we also own our own fire truck. It's a FDNY Ladder truck #17. We drive it in parades, take it to car shows, etc. One day soon I'll post some photos of it! In a couple parades, we have teamed up with Engine 51. My husband also has a good friend who owns an older type ambulance...think the Ghostbusters car. And, that, too, has been in parades with us. We have our own little emergency response group, and yeah, I think we're all eccentric!! :)
One more point about the number #51 is, of course, relating to the infamous Area 51. I decided to mention this, too, because I found a great website that explains the area...but not in a kooky, Comic Book Man type of way. It's found at: http://science.howstuffworks.com/area-51.htm. Check it out if you're bored. Kind of interesting!
That is all. Over and out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is that the show that has the guy Johnny Gage on it? Used to have a very big 12 year old girl crush on him (and David Cassidy). I was just getting over it until I read your post!
Stacey
Post a Comment