So, you're all probably wondering what's new in our adoption process. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. We haven't heard anything since our referral was taken away. So, we just wait.
Somedays are hard. Lately, with not hearing anything about a new referral, or what the future holds, it's been incredibly hard. Also, I have found out that two people close to me think they are now pregnant. One of whom is Angela's mom, Shelly. She's such a sweet lady, and tells me not to worry...she has two children (and another on the way), so I have two children. :) It's very sweet, but, not quite the same. She means so well, though.
I think I need a vacation!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hearing nothing is so difficult. We waited for 9 months for WC to get re-licensed and I thought I would go out of my frickin' mind! There is nothing you can do or nothing anyone can say to make it feel better. BUT...I promise it will all be a distant memory when that baby girl is in your arms. I also know that WC is working their tails off to get you a new CFC. Hope that helps a little :)
Post a Comment