Sunday, March 16, 2008

NORM!!! Nope, BOO BOO!!!!

Remember Cheers? And when Norm walked in, everyone yelled out his name? Of course you do. So, Friday night, I'm feeling sad, antsy, just plain blah. Mike comes home from work and we decide to go for a ride. Since I was the one driving, I had to decide where we would go. I'm thinking, where the heck should we drive to??? The car seemed to point itself to Hibbing, about 30 minutes away, where Shelly's restaurant is. It's also where Mike works, and he just drove home from there, but he didn't mind.

We get to the restaurant, and I walk in. Shelly and about 3 other people who work there all noticed at the same time when I walked in and yelled out, "BOO BOO!!!!" (my nickname.) The whole restaurant turned to look, like a celebrity just walked it. Yeah, it rocked.

Lemme tell you, did THAT do wonders for the ol' ego!!!!!! :) Oh, it's great to be loved. ;)

1 comment:

Kim said...

How special..
Have a Great St. Patty's Day...
Hugs to you girly..