Daddy loves to take baths with Maelie. Since she's still young, we can do that! HA!!! Here are some photos of the fun...don't worry, they're rated PG. And, I'm showing these to show everyone how darling my family is, AND...because my hubby is constantly posting unflattering photos of me on myspace and such things...let's call this killing two birds with one stone (not that I'd go killing birds with a stone...) BUT...the photos are cute AND embarrassing for my macho hubby. he heee heeee heeeeeeeee
FIRST, before a bath, you must wear Daddy's clean shorts on your head. Don't know why...just part of the procedure, I guess.....
Then, we get into the bath...

2 comments:
These are awesome pics1 What a cutie she is, and what a sport your hubby is too. I just love your blog and following your family's adventures! Thanks!
Ann M
AP and PAP
Those seriously cracked me up. I love his white belly with the kid. And the underwear on the head is especially cool.
Post a Comment