So, upon further review of tonite's photos, I noticed a few of her wide open mouth crying photos, and it appears as if Maelie might be getting a MOLAR! We have figured she's been teething, but I haven't felt anything. But, there sure seems to be a swollen, white bump in a few of her photos. I'll have to feel further back along her gums when she gets up. Sure would explain a lot, though!
But, a molar as a first tooth????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Katie's teeth are coming in ALL out of order also-molars before others in the front.
The party pictures are awesome-and aren't you just so glad you didn't rent a room?!
Amen!
Enjoy that toothless grin while you can - and get the Baby Motrin and the Orajel ready!!
Time to stick the finger in the mouth and feel around.
Post a Comment