Friday, March 6, 2009

Unbelievable

My baby is going to be ONE on Monday!!! I can't believe it. We are going to have two family parties for her next weekend, one at Grandma P's house, and one at Grammie and Grandpa Z's house. It'll be a busy weekend, but fun, I hope. And, with two parties, we got to buy two birthday outfits!!!! Yay! :)

This weekend, we are planning to clean the house and put together Maelie's birthday gifts. I can't tell you what they are yet...someone might spill the beans to Maelie! I WILL post photos later, though!

And, I am also in disbelief and am absolutely giddy...GIDDY!!...that the contractors are DONE! No people creeping around the house this morning!!! We are having an AWESOME Friday! Tonite, I'll be posting before and after photos of our work, and, perhaps a little blog venting of the contractors. Stay tuned for that, but until then, enjoy all the new photos!

The countdown to the big Birthday begins!!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Happy 1st Birthday Maelie!! They grow so fast. Loved the photos. Now I don't need to be checking your blog once a day to see photos any more. lol Maelie is so cute and I love that toothless grin of hers. Such a happy-looking family. Have a great weekend!

Christina said...

As for Maelie's toothless grin - enjoy it as I know you are worried about her teeth coming in. Emma had teeth too early for my taste. I loved her toothless grin and sure missed it when it was gone.

Sarah said...

About time you update! :-) I love the photos. Happy b-day Maelie. I can't wait to see your presents.

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Maelie! I wanted to call you to say Happy Birthday, but my mommy couldn't find your phone number. I hope you had a fun day!
Your friend,
Sasha