Monday, May 4, 2009

First Steps - For Real!

Maelie and I decided to get out of the house and into the beautiful day today so we drove to Grandma's house. I grew up in the country, so I love to take Maelie out there to get some fresh air out of town. Even though 'town' isn't that big, it's still nice to go to Grandma's house!

We decided to go outside and let Maelie play in the grass. She walked from me to Grandma!!!! TWICE!!!! Look Ma, no hands! :) So it was a total of about 4 steps. I'm still proud as can be!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Yay for Maelie. I could tell by looking at that little girl that she would walk soon. She looks very strong and sturdy and ready to go! Hopefully Emma will walk one of these days. lol

Anonymous said...

It changes so quick!